We may use and disclose your personal information:
- for any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information.
- we may use or disclose your personal information without your knowledge or consent where we are legally permitted or required to do so.
When Do We Disclose Your Personal Information?
We may share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants, marketing partners and other parties who require that information to assist us with managing our relationship with you.
- as permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements
- to comply with valid legal processes such as search warrants, subpoenas or court orders
- as part of Yellow Page College Directory regular reporting activities to its related companies
- to protect the rights and property of Yellow Page College Directory
- during emergency situations or where necessary to protect the safety of a person or group of persons
- where the personal information is publicly available; or
- with your consent.
But your election to withhold certain information will limit the value of the Yellow Page College Directory, Inc. experience for you. We share your personal identifiable information with our marketing partners so that they can send you commercial email about a variety of products and services that we think that you might be interested in. By participating in this site and clicking on the button stating "I Agree", you consent to our sharing of information for this purpose.
Your Consent is Important to Us
How is Your Personal Information Protected?
Yellow Page College Directory endeavors to maintain safeguards appropriate for your personal information. These safeguards are designed to prevent your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. Our computer hardware is secure in a locked down facility and our network is protected by firewalls; all of which is designed to prevent unauthorized access.
Last Updated: March 15th, 2011