What if success was within reach? With a degree from Liberty University, it is.
Liberty University Online offers 115 programs in the areas the market demands most — business, education, nursing, psychology, counseling and religion — all taught in a flexible and convenient online format from a Christian worldview.
- More than 45 fully-accredited degree programs and 100 specializations
- Courses are taught from a Christian worldview
- Ranked No. 1 among the nation’s accredited online colleges
Liberty University will:
- Emphasize excellence in teaching and learning.
- Foster university-level competencies in communication, critical thinking, information literacy, and mathematics in all undergraduate programs.
- Ensure competency in scholarship, research, and professional communication in all graduate programs.
- Promote the synthesis of academic knowledge and Christian worldview in order that there might be a maturing of spiritual, intellectual, social and physical value-driven behavior.
- Enable students to engage in a major field of study in career-focused disciplines built on a solid foundation in the liberal arts.
- Promote an understanding of the Western tradition and the diverse elements of American cultural history, especially the importance of the individual in maintaining democratic and free market processes.
- Contribute to a knowledge and understanding of other cultures and of international events.
- Encourage a commitment to the Christian life, one of personal integrity, sensitivity to the needs of others, social responsibility and active communication of the Christian faith, and, as it is lived out, a life that leads people to Jesus Christ as the Lord of the universe and their own personal Savior.
Liberty University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, master’s, education specialist and doctorate levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Liberty University. The Commission requests that it be contacted to learn about the accreditation status of Liberty University, to file a third-party comment at the time of Liberty’s decennial review, or to file a complaint against Liberty University for alleged non-compliance with a standard or requirement.
A number of programs are approved by accrediting and licensing bodies for specific disciplines.
Liberty is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International.
Thank you for your interest in Liberty University Undergraduate. Please complete the following form to request additional information. All fields with a * are required.