We strive to improve the world through education.
At Fremont College, our students come first. We have assembled a group of outstanding leaders and industry experts who care deeply about our students’ success. They are the leaders of today, shaping the leaders of tomorrow.
“To close the gap between the traditional classroom and the 21st-century workplace by providing an effective educational experience based on research and innovative instructional methods.”
Our objectives to achieve this mission are to:
-Implement a collaborative learning model to engage diverse learners
-Continuously improve our instructional methods to integrate andragogy
-Promote research, entrepreneurship, and technology innovation
-Stay relevant to our corporate partners’ learning needs
-Empower our graduates to contribute to the community
Fremont College strives to be an innovator in professional education by combining the best techniques from multiple institutions and theories. New chapters are being written every day by Fremont's employers, alumni, students, faculty, and remarkable advisory board as they become a part of the Fremont story. As a student at Fremont College, you'll appreciate why people make a difference in your education.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, click here.
Fremont College Is Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
Fremont College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) to award Bachelor of Arts degrees (BA), Associate of Arts degrees (AA), Associate of Science degrees (AS), and Diplomas. The ACCSC is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education.
This accreditation qualifies Fremont to participate in several Federal Financial Aid Programs, which provide grants and loans to eligible students. Fremont College degrees include Bachelor's Degrees in Business Leadership and Design Entrepreneurship; Associate's Degrees in Business Administration, Paralegal Studies, Sports & Rehabilitation Therapy, and Design Interpretation; and a Diploma in Massage Therapy.
- Fremont College has been recognized by ACCSC as a 2008/2009 School of Distinction.
- Fremont College's Paralegal Studies Program is approved by the American Bar Association. As of January 2009, there are only 25 such programs in the state of California.
- Fremont is in compliance with the regulations of the State of California.
- Fremont College is qualified to accept tuition assistance from the Department of Veterans Affairs and the California Department of Rehabilitation.
- Fremont College is approved to provide I-20 student visas to international students in accordance with the International Student and Exchange Visitors Program.
Thank you for your interest in Fremont College. Please complete the following form to request additional information. All fields with a * are required.