A good education could be the key to career success—and now is a good time to begin your training! Fortis College can prepare you for a rewarding career in less time than you think.
Fortis College has programs that are designed to prepare students for careers that are in demand. We offer job-focused programs in the Medical, Business, Cosmetology, Criminal Justice, and Trade fields.
You’ll be more than just a student number at Fortis College. We are committed to our students’ success, both in the classroom and after graduation.
We strive to make education affordable. Financial aid is available to those who qualify, including federal grants and loans. Contact the admissions office for more information on how we can help you create a sensible financial plan and get the education you need.
At Fortis College, we know that you want to put your skills to use in a rewarding career! While we cannot guarantee a job to any graduate, we make every effort to assist our grads in finding appropriate entry-level positions.
Are you ready to get the career training you need to get ahead in today’s fast-paced job marketplace? Contact Fortis College and get your application started!
- Aesthetics Skincare
- Allied Health Management
- Medical Assistant Technician
- Barber Styling
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Services
- Computer Networking
- Computer Support
- Court Reporter
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Office Coordinator
- Digital Graphic and Multimedia Design
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Electrical Trades
- Electrical Systems Technician
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Electronics and Computer Technology
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Medical Services, Paramedic
- Emergency Medical Technician
- EMT / Paramedic
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
- Health Information Management
- Hospitality Operations and Management
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Business and Clinical Specialist
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Office Technology
- Medical Transcriptionist/Insurance Billing Specialist
- Medical X-Ray Technician
- Microsoft Network Technology Program
- Nail Technology - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
- Surgical Technologist
- Welding Technology
Programs vary by campus and are subject to change without notice. Contact individual campuses about specific Accreditation Information.
Thank you for your interest in Fortis College. Please complete the following form to request additional information. All fields with a * are required.