ABSR Business School is a career school specializing in Certificate Programs designed to be completed in a short period of time, so graduates can find a job, get a promotion or start their own business as quickly as possible. These Certificate Programs make you immediately more marketable to current or prospective employers.
The school was founded in 1996 with the Professional Bookkeeper Certificate Program. Fifteen years later the Professional Bookkeeping Program is still popular, but additional Certificate Programs have been added designed around skills required in different office environments - including a Medical Office, but can still be completed in a short period of time.
We offer a unique on-going schedule - no need to wait for a "new semester" to start. Day, night, and weekend classes are designed to fit your busy schedule. We also offer online, teacher supported classes. Many students can earn their certificate and be ready for a new job opportunity in as few as two months.
We believe that financial considerations shouldn't stand in the way of your education. If you are motivated to improve your career skills, ABSR is committed to finding a financial solution to make that happen.
Financial aid options can be confusing, so we simplify the process to help you understand your options. Accounting & Business School of the Rockies is approved by the State of Colorado's WIA program, Vocational Rehabilitation and the Colorado State approving agency for veterans' benefits. Sallie Mae loans are available to those who qualify, and alternative loans are available if your credit is less than perfect. We can typically accommodate most financial situations.
Job Placement Assistance
We measure our success by our students' success. While we cannot guarantee a job to any graduate, we make every effort to assist our graduates in finding appropriate job opportunities. Our numerous relationships with staffing agencies, that understand the value of our training, provide ample job opportunities. We consistently exceed state requirements, and last year 90% of our graduates found jobs.
Accounting & Business School of the Rockies
- A+ rating from Better Business Bureau and accredited business - NO COMPLAINTS
- Historically 90% of graduates have found jobs, exceeding state requirements
- Community partners like Goodwill Industries, Spring Institute and Workforce Centers
- Admissions staff who care more about helping the person than meeting a quota
- Flexibility of our staff to meet the unique needs of each student
- School has been operating for 15 years with two campuses in Colorado
- Chamber of Commerce MVP member
- School president is a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) He understands the skills required in the business world and actively involved and accessible to the students
- Personal attention - not talking to a call center, but counselors at the school
- Availability - call or e-mail us anytime
- Talk to our helpful staff or speak to the president
- Finish in just months
- Professionally licensed instructors with real world industry expertise
- Financial options to accommodate most students
- Resume and interviewing courses included - no additional cost
- State recognized Certificate programs and approved by Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational School Board
Thank you for your interest in Accounting and Business School of the Rockies. Please complete the following form to request additional information. All fields with a * are required.